16. 5. 2011

My World Tuesday: On The Rock


During the beautiful days are always a lot of climbers on the rocks. I watch all movement only from below and from afar of course.
Click for more My World Tuesday shots from around the world. Hosted by Klaus with his team: Sandy, Wren, Fishing guy and Sylvia.

MŮJ ÚTERNÍ SVĚT: NA SKÁLE
Během krásných dnů je vždy ve skalách hodně horolezců. Já ovšem samozřejmě pozoruji vše pouze zezdola a z dálky. 

Klikněte pro další snímky My World Tuesday z celého světa. Hostí Klaus se svým týmem: Sandy, Wren, Fishing guy a Sylvia.

2 komentáře:

  1. It is so pretty how the sun finds its way in cozy corners amid rocks and shadows. Thanks for sharing this capture of your wonderful world!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. I am very observant too, I see faces shaped on the rocks during my visit to Sedona, Arizona.

    Nice are, lots of shades for a warm hiking day!

    OdpovědětVymazat

Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy hearing from you.
If you post Anonymously, please leave your name so I know which Anonym you are! Thanks.
Děkuji, že jste se zastavili. Vždy o Vás ráda uslyším. Pokud odpovídáte anonymně, uveďte prosím jméno, abych věděla o který anonym se jedná. Děkuji

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails